備份
Do not stand at my grave and weep
請勿在我墳前淚漣,
I am not there, I do not sleep.
我不在此,我并未長眠。
I am a thousand winds that blow.
我是吹拂世間的萬千和風,
I am the diamond glints on snow.
是雪上閃爍的寶玉珠繩,
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
是谷子成熟時頭上的光焰,
I am the gentle autumn rain.
是輕柔的秋日雨簾。
When you awaken in the morning's hush
當你從清晨的寧靜中蘇醒,
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
我將化作激流,上空群鳥巡行。
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
你睡時我是夜空中溫柔的星影。
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
請勿在我墳前哭泣,
I am not there. I did not die.
我不在此,我從未逝去。